We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening on the 4th of July, however there are strict guidelines that we will adhere to and those are as follows below:
- check in times for motor homes, tents and caravans will be between office hours only.
- check in times for our holiday homes will be from 3pm until office closure.
- unfortunately you will NOT be able to check in at the bar or turn up without making a booking for the foreseeable future. YOU MUST BOOK THROUGH THE OFFICE BETWEEN OPENING TIMES, we cannot take bookings via Facebook at this time.
- revised office hours to make this more flexible for holiday makers are as follows: 9-5 Monday to Saturday, 9-3 Sunday.
- the bar and restaurant will be opening with limited hours following a strict social distancing guide, you will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival, supply us with your name, contact number and address and it will be table service only. Opening times for the bar and restaurant will be confirmed in the coming days.
- please only attend in your government approved bubbles, this will ensure your safety as well as our staffs.
- although hopefully this goes without saying, please do not attend the bar, restaurant or site if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
We hope all of our lovely customers have stayed safe during this pandemic and we cannot wait for you all to join us again! 🎉☀️
There are three ways to book a stay at the park - via the form on this page, through email or by telephone. Whilst you can email and use this form for making an enquiry out of hours, we would recommend you telephone 02392 502611 during office hours 9am - 4pm to ensure that your intended dates are available.